Pfaff Quilt Ambition 2.0 sewing machine (IDT).
5 Years manufacture's warranty.
201 Built In Stitches - Utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitched, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- One step buttonhole with 7 styles
- IDT System – For even feed of the fabric (built in walking foot)
- Large Sewing Space - 20cm arm space
- Large, high resolution touch screen.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Alphabet - Choose from four different font styles: Block, Outline, Script and Cyrillic letters.
- Free Motion Sewing - Simply attach the open toe free-motion foot for quilting easy and free-motion embroidery.
- Presser Foot Pressure - Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Adjustable Thread Tension - The recommended thread tension setting for the selected stitch is displayed on the screen.
- Needle Up/Down - Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Immediate Tie Off - When selected the machine will tie-off automatically at the end of a seam for a quick and easy finish.
- Programmed Tie-Off With Indictor - Choose from several tie-off options
- 29 Needle Positions - Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
- Twin Needle Program - Automatically adjusts the stitch width to prevent needle breakage.
- Stitch Width Safety - Limits stitch width to centre needle straight stitch while using straight stitch needle plate and/or straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
- Elongation - Lengthen satin stitches and the entire stitch will be longer however the density will remain the same.
- Mirror Image - Flip the stitch from side to side and/or end to end for more creative possibilities.
- Sequencing - Combine and save up to 20 stitches and/or letters into one of the four sequence memories.
- Save Personal Stitch - Change the setting of a built-in stitch to your personal preference and save it in one of the four sequence memories.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Integrated Needle Threader - Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Stitch Plate - Marking to the left and right of the needle help you guide your fabric.
- Snap on / Snap Off Presser Feet - Changing is easy – No screwdrivers or other tools are needed
- Permanent Reverse - Your hands are free to guide your fabric.